Thursday, June 09, 2011

Thank God for the Rienforcements!

Dear Readers,

The clouds have parted and today is a new day! Both Treatments went very well and Krista (Mitchell's new PCA) and Rebekah (Kadin and Tanner's PCA) Arrived around 2:30pm. Karin left around 3:15pm and everyone is happy and calm!! The Kids went swimming with the PCA's and Gloria and I FINALLY had a real break! After the kids ate dinner we left them in the care of Krista and Rebekah and went Bowling! I am going to post the pics on my facebook page later. We ordered a 16" pizza thinking we would have lots of left overs for tomorrow, but guess what? We ate every last bite and the two Long Island Tea's (each) were Heavenly! I think we bowled for 2 hours and we got home around 9pm. Best part is the kids were sleeping when we got home! Gloria and I had so much fun, it is just what we needed after yesterday.

Kadin, seems a lot calmer today and more attentive to me. His favorite book these days is "A Color Of His Own" by Leo Lionii and I think we read it about 20 + times today! That is also All he wanted to do while in treatment for the morning and afternoon session. Anyway, I am so happy to tell you today was GREAT and I treasure all of you that are supporting us in this time! Any and every comment of encouragement is so appreciated.

Much love,
The not so crazy lady :)

1 comment:

  1. (east) I am so glad to know that you have a great support system. You are an awesome mom! I really want to know how the bowling scores were for you and Gloria, especially after 2 long island teas :)
    My mom and I love you guys and are praying and sending positive waves your way.
    (west)

    ReplyDelete