Monday, June 13, 2011

Are you an Astronaut?

Dear Readers,

Today marked our 17th and 18th treatments, wow we are almost half way done! After the second treatment to day Rebekah and Crista took the kids to the park while Gloria did laundry and went back to the center to cook dinner for everyone. Mean while I cleaned my hotel room, watched CeCe and washed a huge pan load o dishes in our bath tub. When the gang got back from the park Rebekah said that there were a lot of people at the park and it was "Crazy" there. She also mentioned that there was a Marine in Uniform with his daughter at the park and she said Tanner ran up to him, very excited, and said, "Are you an Astronaut?" the Marine laughed and replied, "No I am not." Tanner, who I am sure was disappointed, said, "Oh" and turned around and ran back to play in the park. I think Tanner has "Space" on the brain, after all I do tell him every week day that we go into a space ship for treatment.

While we were getting ready for bed Kadin was Jumping from bed to bed and I was trying to calm him down I pinned him on the bed and then he started to chant, "Waiting for Becca waiting for Becca Hi ho the Cheerio were waiting for Becca." I started laughing and said, "Rebekah do you her this?" I looked at Kadin, who had a huge smile on his face, and said, "Rebekah is not coming to save you!"

Crista said that Kadin came up to her with a water bottle today and looked her in the face and said, "Ask help...Help?" and Crista said it brought a smile to her face. Kadin has started doing this where he will mimic what we always say to him than immediately follow it with his answer or question.

The Wisconsin tooth fairy should be coming to our hotel in the next day or two. Tanners front tooth is literally hanging and he refuses to let anyone touch it, I just hope it does not fall out in his sleep. It just so happens that I have a Gold $1 coin in my wallet and I have no idea how it got there. My Grandma Leona always gives these coins to the kids in their birthday cards.
I can't wait to put it under Tanner's pillow.


signing off...
Goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. Tell the Ash and tanner that I really miss them and can't wait till you are home...(tell Kad's Rufmary say HI and I love him) I wish I could be there to experience this with Kadin! I'm so excited to interact with him when you guys get home. :) I look forward to reading your blog every morning when I get into work! Keep up the good work boys... Till Becca and Crista that I know that their job isn't easy but that I'm so glad that they are there to lead a helping hand for you and Gloria... stay strong and keep up the good work!!
    I love you Marj... xoxo

    ReplyDelete