Monday, June 20, 2011

Growing Pains

Dear Readers,

I don't know how many of you have experienced growing pains when you were little but my boys seem to have them real bad. Last night Kadin was up a 3am and instead of screaming he got out of his bed and came over to mine and crawled up in my bed and said, "Owies." and he grabbed my hand and put it on his ankles and wanted me to rub them. I don't know what time he finally fell back asleep but we were up for an hour or so. I awoke with a start and looked at the clock and it was 2 min. past 8am we were suppose to be heading over to the center now and the boys were still sleeping. "Oh, Crap!" I am in for a fight to get these boys up and dressed and breakfast eaten in a min. I got Rebekah up and said, "Rebekah I over slept it is past eight we have to get the boys up ASAP!" Miracle of Miracles the boys woke up with very little complaining and I ran down to the breakfast room to grab some bacon for the boys to eat on the way out the door. Rebekah had Tanner dressed and ready to go and Kadin would only let me get him dressed. Can you believe we were out the door in 10min.! Kadin did not throw a fit there was no screaming and both boys couldn't have been better at our am treatment. In the past sudden change would have sent Kadin into a tail spin or trying to rush him anywhere would not usually go well. I do think God had a little mercy on us this morning and granted a Miracle but I also feel like this might be a positive sign that Kadin and Tanner are responding very positively to the treatment. Time will tell and I will be keeping track.

Rebekah and Crista are leaving tomorrow after our afternoon treatment we have appreciated them immensely and will miss them. Karin is coming tomorrow afternoon to help Gloria for the remainder of our stay. Six more days left! I can see the finish line it is just around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment