Saturday, June 11, 2011

Lazy days of summer......

Dear Readers,

On the Calender it is summer but if you step outside it feels like Fall. We stayed in the hotel for the morning and then Gloria and I took Ashtyn and Tanner to see "Kung Fu Panda 2" There happens to be a AMC less than a mile away from the hotel. We really enjoyed the movie and got back to the hotel around 3:30pm. Rebekah took Kadin swimming and to the park down the road and then swimming again. Kadin has been surprisingly calm today, when we were sitting in the hotel room he looked at books for a while peacfully and then wanted to look at the picture of His Pine tree at the farm. (I have a picture of it on my phone.)He laid by me for over 20min. I am hoping that this is a good side affect of treatment and NOT that he is getting sick. We have been here for 11 days and I got to work out for the first time. Looking forward to bed tonght and hope tomorrow goes fast. The week days fly by because we have a scheduled routine, it seems to be hard to entertain all the kids ages 15months to 8years old. Hopefuly Gloria, Rebekah, Crista and I will get to play cards or something tonight.

Signing off,

good night!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Marjorie, I am so hoping all is amazing and well for you and yours. I saw Katelyn off to Washington D.C. today and was overwhelmed with emotions. We have worked so hard to have her find success, three times she placed Third in State for History Day and now here she and Kenz have won state. I read over their script and am thrilled. Your mom was her amazing helpful sewing self and when I was overloaded with work helped the H.D. team out. I talked to Kate this evening she is very tired from traveling, but I pray she can sleep hard and well. Being a detective in the parenting work sure has been helped by having a friend like you, Thank you, Jules

    ReplyDelete