Friday, June 10, 2011

Does anyone know where Tanner is?

Dear Readers,

So shortly after we arrived home from our morning treatment I walked in the Hotel room with Kadin, Gloria followed behind with Mitchell and Tanner was no where to be seen. Gloria, "Where is Tanner, he was with you!" I said. Gloria responded, "I thought he got out of the van with you!" I said, "No, Kadin got out my door and Tanner should have gotten out your door." In a panic I ran through the Hotel looking for him, I had grabbed my van keys to also check the Van. I got out to the van and unlocked the door to find Tanner calmly sitting in his seat. I said, "Tanner, why didn't you get out of the van with Gloria?" He said, "There you are. I was waiting for you, you left me." I got him out of the van and walked back to the room to explain what happened to the others. Gloria thought he was hiding in the van but Tanner claims he was not hiding. Anyway, the good news is he was found and he was fine. I keep thinking any other child would have been screaming and maybe even banging on the windows due to the fact that the door were locked. I felt like the worst mom ever even though Tanner seemed unphased.
Our Afternoon treatment went good too and Rebekah and Crista got to see the center and the Chambers for the first time. After the second session we took the kids to a park and they all were so excited to see a huge slide and big jungle gym. There was a long stair case up to the 3 story slide and it appeared to me that Kadin was kissing every step that lead up to the top of the slide. I even yelled to him and said, "Kadin are you pretending your in Israel?" Mitchell and Kadin kept going down the slide and running around and climbing the sacred stairs. Kadin also went nuts on the monkey bars swinging and hanging etc. I told Crista that Kadin has not gotten to do that since we arrived here. When we all were back at the hotel Kadin said to Rebekah, "Becca, I want to sleep!" She was so excited she came into Gloria's room where I was to tell me. Of course we all were so happy and Rebekah said that this was the first sentence she has ever heard Kadin say. Rebekah has been with us for close to a year now and we just adore her and we are so glad she was able to come for a couple weeks to help out. It is now 9:32 and Gloria just walked in with vodka Gimlet's for us so I'd better sign off for tonight.

GOOOOOOD Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment