Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Hot! Hot! Hot!

Dear Readers,

What is going on with this weather?? It is either to cold to pretend it's summer or to hot to be outside! Thank God for AC and the Target down the road where i bought my box fan! Anyway, our morning treatment or "Dive" as they call it went well and i managed to keep the boys occupied while I wrote a letter to my Grandma Leona. I continue to see little sparks of light with Kadin. I noticed today that almost every time I asked him a question his response seems to be faster For example it seems to be an immediate to 1 second delay response rather than a 5 to 10 second delay in response). This afternoon session went OK, Kadin did not want to go to the center he screamed all the way there and then he screamed in the room when we were getting ready to go in the tank. I don't know if there is anything worse than Kadin earth shattering scream inside a enclosed metal tank. i got him to settle down and proceeded to turn on the DVD player when I discovered that we forgot the DVD's. OMG What was I going to do with Kadin for an hour in this tank? Lucky for Tanner I charged the I pod so he could play games the whole time and that left me with Kadin singing songs and enduring a million pinches on my inner arm while he laid beside me in the tank. I have the bruses to prove it. Do I need to say this was the longest hour EVER. After the session we went back to the hotel and hit the pool. Gloria, bless her heart, got all the ingredients for tuna melts and drove back to the center before it closed at 5pm to back them in the oven. Yum! Yum! Thanks Gloria. Well, my sister and Karin (Mitchells PCA) are going to attempt to play cards tonight, we will see how that goes, hopefully the kids will go down without a hitch.

P.S. Karin keeps trying to get Mitchell to say her name correctly....Mitchell say Karin...... (Mitchell response) Carrot! There you go Karin is now known as Carrot.

Please don't hesitate to shoot me a message via facebook or comment on the blog site i really like hearing from you guys!!

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment