Sunday, June 12, 2011

Little by little...

Dear Readers,

Some exciting things to report today! Today at the park Mitchell came up to me while I was sitting on the park bench, he grabbed my hand and and looked me straight in the face and smiled. He did not say anything as he pulled me up the jungle gym to the top of the Giant slide. He turned and looked in my face again and said, "Slide with me?" I was so excited and I yelled down to Crista and Rebekah what had just happened. I was so happy, I called Gloria and said, "Mitchell wanted me to slide with him." And I proceeded to tell her what had just happened. When we got back to the Hotel room Mitchell had gotten out his Dinosaurs and played with them after he was done playing Gloria found him picking them up on his own while singing the clean up song to himself! THIS IS A BIG DEAL!!

Kadin, has been unusually attentive and CALM. I thought maybe he was getting sick but he seems just fine and happy today just calm and focused. This is day two of this strange demeanor and I am loving it!! I was told this Treatment could calm the kids but I guess I never really thought it would happen with Kadin. (Still crossing my fingers) I hesitate sharing this with you all because I am afraid I will jinks myself and he will be back to his hyper crazy active self tomorrow. I am not holding my breath but I will say I am very "Optimistic" about this! Today has been a very long day and we are all looking forward to Monday so we can continue treatment.

Thank you all for your ongoing support!!

Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment