Friday, June 03, 2011

out of the mouth of babes!

Dear Readers,

Today started for me at 2:30am when Kadin woke up and decided to stay awake for the majority of the night!So we played a game of musical beds as Tanner and Ashtyn woke up and switched beds and Kadin kept going back and forth. Kadin went through the room to turn on lights and he just seemed happy as could be. I was so tired and NOT happy. On top of it all our AC was not working and I forgot to bring a fan, the room got really warm and probably was the reason for Kadin waking up. I finally got Kadin to lay beside me in bed when all of a sudden the AC kicked on and Kadin sat straight up in bed and turned his head in the direction of the noise and said, "what's that?!" I was so shocked by this because normally anything or any sounds could be going on around Kadin and he seems not to notice. I replied, now happy, that was the AC honey." I have not heard Kadin use expressive language like this before and he responded so quickly after he heard the sound. Our morning session went well, Kadin fussed a bit but I think it was because he was tired and when he is tired he has less of a tolerance to everything. Our Afternoon session went really good to and I got a few more chapters in my book read. After we got back we went to the pool and The kids played till dinner time. I have to say I was completely wiped out by dinner time. Running on almost no sleep while the kids seem to be running on Energizer batteries. Looking forward to my bed and a weekend with no treatments, maybe tomorrow we can relax a bit and just enjoy each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment