Saturday, June 04, 2011

A Day at the Zoo

Dear Readers,

Today was our first day without having to go to the Center for treatment. Tanner said to me at the end of today, "Mom, we didn't go in the space ship today!" I told him that we only go during the week and NOT on saturday or sunday. Well, We tackled the "free" zoo today and it went rather well dispite the heat. We got some great pics of the animals and a few of the kids, this was a bit difficult because they didn't want to look at the camera and I thought you all wouldn't want to see a bunch of kids back sides. ::) We also discovered Kadin's dream play ground if you go to my facebook page you can see the worlds largest Tree house! After the zoo we went back to the hotel to cool off in the pool before dinner. I also got to have my first real break from the kids. Gloria and Karin let me do the Target and Aldi run. Yay!(yes, they have an Aldi!) I got back from shopping to be met by my sweet little boy (Kadin) with a smile and a kiss and I said, "Hi honey!" and he said, "Hi baby wolf pup!" Ok, so I guess mom and wolf pup is an honest mistake, the fact is he tried!

1 comment:

  1. Thats so cute! sounds like your boys are doing well with this treatment...slowly but surely.

    ReplyDelete