Saturday, June 25, 2011

Success at the "Little Americka" Carnival

Dear Readers,

Well we were blessed with the most beautiful day today and we decided to venture out and try going to the "Little Americka" Carnival. We had the BEST time and Kadin fell in love with the big rollercoaster. Needless to say he wanted to go on it again and again. They also had a 15 min. Train ride that went through the park and out into the country side and there were lots of sheep and goats and Lamas roaming freely around the train and going over the tracks. Tanner's favorite ride was the tilt a whirl because there was a huge statue of Mario Brothers in the center of the ride. When we sat in the car Tanner yelled out, "Mario, do your stuff!" then he said, "this is the best ride ever, Mario is the best!" I felt ill after that ride and Tanner ask me if I wanted to puke. i just laughed and said, "No, but I am not going to go on that ride again." It was a very very successful day! The best part is that we managed to stay the whole day, it was such a cool experiance. When Kadin was done he looked at me and said, "Go to the Van." I knew he was so tired and I was so proud of how both the boys did today. We got back to the van and Kadin just laid on the floor, I got him into his car seat and he crashed on the 30 min. ride back to our hotel. I cannot tell you when the last time Kadin fell asleep without the use of his pills and to fall asleep at 5:00pm hasn't happend since he was like 1 year old. We were nervouse that he wouldn't go down tonight but we gave him his pills a little later and he went down fine. What a day we have had!

No comments:

Post a Comment