Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Dear Readers,

Today was very laid back we woke up and went down to breakfast at 8:30am then Bret took the kids swimming. I was still not feeling to good and I stayed in the room and straightened up a bit. Tanner pulled his tooth out yesterday and do to the fact that I was not feeling well last night I forgot to put the gold dollar coin in the bag with the tooth. Of course Ashtyn was yelling this morning, "Tanner look under your pillow the tooth fairy was suppose to come!' At that point I looked at Bret and shot out of bed while yelling, "Crap" I quickly grabbed my purse in the dark and pulled out the coin and slipped it in the bag with the tooth. Tanner and Ashtyn didn't see me slip it under the pillow and they seemed very excited to find it. Whew!! I dodged that one..just barely! The Kids gave Bret a picture frame with pictures of the kids and I. Bret, Mike and Ashtyn left around 4pm for home. We relaxed in the hotel room for a bit and Tanner had asked if he could build with the Trio blocks and I said yes and got them out for him. Kadin, saw that Tanner had the Trio's out and started to take some from him, next thing I know they were fighting. Most cases this would be something I would break up immediately but I have never ever seen Kadin fight his brother back. Rebekah broke it up and Kadin promptly came to me and said, "Want to build!" I then said, "Tanner can you please share some with Kadin?" Tanner then gave him some blocks, and I sat with my mouth wide open, the whole thing was incredibly shocking. Kadin did not scream at all through this whole exchange. I think I can get use to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment