Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Training Went Great Today!

Dear Readers,

I had my second training session with Truman today. Dora, the trainer, met me at Target on University and she proceeded to show me how and what to do while in a store setting. Truman did wonderful! I love when I am talking to him and he looks into my eyes for direction. We took him down the Dog food isle and the toy isle. I have to say I was impressed, I could tell he wanted to sniff the food and crab a toy out of one of the bins but he faithfully obeyed my que's. I also feel a lot more confident in giving the commands. I guess you could say Dora and Truman are training me. *LOL*
Dora also told me that intead of placing Truman next week she is going to place him as soon as we get back from vacation which is going to be around Aug.8th. The kids room has been re-painted and I also repainted the hallway outside their room. I have been junking out cleaning up and getting everything just right for our new family member. We feel so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment