Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Truman seems to like me!

Dear Readers,

Yesterday was my first day of Training with Kadin's dog. I learned how to clean ears, clip toe nails (which I may leave up to the vet) and I learned many commands and I practiced walking with him. He did so good and I gave him lots of praise and dog treats. Next week on Tues. I am going to meet the Trainer and Truman at the Target on University for our "store" training. I am so excited! I love working with this dog and I really feel like I am bonding with him already. I got to take pictures of him and I couldn't wait to show the kids and Bret. I also showed anyone else that I saw. We have waited so long for this dog and now we are in the throws of training. I also feel like I am "Nesting" you know like when a woman is about to have a baby she cleans the house non stop. I have been cleaning and junking out and today I put a second coat of spackle on the hallway wall and then sanded it and repainted. Next project is the kids room I already have the paint and am excited to start that project in the next few days. I just know this dog is going to be so great for our family and Kadin is going to just love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment