Friday, August 05, 2011

A Few days until Kadin meets Truman!!

Dear Readers,

So much has been going on since I last wrote. We are just finishing up our Vacation up north at the cabin and we will be homeward bound tomorrow afternoon. We have had a beautiful week at the lake and I can say that I am ready to come home. Truman (Kadin's Service dog) is moving in sometime next week and our family, after almost 3 years of waiting, is very very excited to meet our new family member! For the past several weeks I have felt like I was "nesting". I re-painted the hall, the kids room, and had carpet clearners come to the house last friday. I don't think our house has been cleaner than it is right now. Last Thursday, Ashtyn, Tanner and I went to PetCo and bought the last few things we needed for Truman. God started this journey for us over 3 years ago, he put the book "A friend Like Henry" in my hands and that lead us down the road to Truman. I said many years ago, "My 33year will be the best year of my life." I think I said this mostly because 3 has been my lucky number ever since I can remember. I do now believe this year has, so far, been just that. We got to try Hyperbarics for the boys, which Kadin responded so well to and we are now about to recieve his Service Dog. Eight months left of this 33rd year and I hope there are more great things in store for our family. I want to leave you with two verses from Psalm 37:4-5

Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment